Amazing Fay

Catatan Harian Fairuz Khairunnisa'

Thursday, July 01, 2004

"A Greeting" from Fay

My first graduation from TK Baitussalam (photo studio)Hi, my name is Fairuz Khairunnisa'. My nickname is Fay. Fairuz means "emerald", and Khairunnisa means "the best female". I think, this is my parent's hope for their first lovely child.

I am six years and four months old girl, and just graduate from Baitussalam's Kindergarten School, Kalisuren, Bogor Regency - Indonesia.

I live at Sasak Panjang Permai J4/20, District of Bojonggede, Bogor Regency.

When I was 2, I was diagnosed that I am an autistic girl. But I feel allright, because I can do everything I want --in my parent's supervision.

Now, I am able to write, read, draw and sing --except communication in verbal language. My therapists at Awlad Tsabita Clinic in Depok, drill me to do what I have to do, knowing everything, socialization and learning basic academic skills.

So far, I have many progress. My vocabularies progresses day by day. So, I hope my Ibu (Mom) and Ayah (Dad) not to worry anymore about me.:) I BELIEVE, INSYAALLAH, I CAN MAKE IT!

Fay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home